A Pneumonia from a New Coronavirus Broke out in Wuhan
When an epidemic breaks out, a command is issued. It is our responsibility to prevent and control it.
A pneumonia from a new coronavirus broke out in Wuhan in Dec, 2019. Due to human-to-human infection, even in the incubation period, the coronavirus has rapidly spread to all parts of China in a short time.
The prevention work has been even more difficult because many medical staff were infected. The government has started first-level response to the prevention and infection control.
Comes at a time when more people are returning from their Spring Festival Holiday, various isolation measures have been introduced throughout the country to control the spread of disease.
Guiding Principles for Prevention & Control of Infectious Diseases
Cut off Transmission
Waste Time and Energy
- In stations, airports, docks and other places with large traffic flow, a large number of passengers wait in queue.
- Easy to cause cross infection.
- Cause psychological burden to the detected personnel.
Not for Long-term Use
- There is no mechanism to measure body temperature in public places during the nonepidemic period and the early outbreak period, Easy to cause a large area of virus infection.
No Formed Data
- Generally, temperature information has not formed as data, so it is difficult to analyze and evaluate the health and epidemic prevention, and difficult to improve the epidemic prevention and control.